Who would have thought?

Looking back to years ago, I would never have thought that I would be living in Boston, married to an amazing man and have a beautiful little son. But here I am and the story started nearly 7 years ago.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Family




Being far from my home it was really special to have my family come visit me when Stephen was born. He got to know his Nanny & Poppy very well over the 4 months they were here and when we went home to Australia he had not forgotten there faces nor there extra quirky noises that made him look up and around and take notice.

My grandma, aunties & cousins live across the street or just a few houses away and they too make me smile and laugh and have been great sources of entertainment and enjoyment. I think they kind of like me a little bit more then they are letting on.

My other Aunties and Uncles in Australia are always calling me and have visited a few times. I know that when I get bigger I will be able to go back to Australia and live if I want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment