Who would have thought?

Looking back to years ago, I would never have thought that I would be living in Boston, married to an amazing man and have a beautiful little son. But here I am and the story started nearly 7 years ago.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I thought baby proofing was important.


When Joe & I thought about how we would baby proof our house it seemed like it would be an easy task. I mean seriously how much trouble can one kid get into. So we started the task of gates and cabinet locks and finger protectors and the list goes on and on. So the gates are up and Stephen is safe from the stairs, the cabinet locks are on and Stephen can not get into the trash or the pantry. Just one thing, no one told me that I would need to cat and dog proof my house too and all the gates and cabinet locks in the world can not stop Chloe and Radar from destroying my house.

Chloe somehow knows how to open a gate and goes in and lays on the couches even though she has a futon as a bed now, apparently the couches are much better. Radar claws at the garbage until he gets the bag hanging out and him and Chloe eat whatever they can get into.

So I think that no matter how well I baby-proof my house until I dog and cat proof it I will be forever cleaning something up and worrying about who is getting into what.

No comments:

Post a Comment