Who would have thought?

Looking back to years ago, I would never have thought that I would be living in Boston, married to an amazing man and have a beautiful little son. But here I am and the story started nearly 7 years ago.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Australia here we come




After all the visitors left, Stephen and I took a trip home to Australia to see the rest of the family and introduce them to the newest member of the clan. After a long flight of 24 hours, you would think that I would be exhausted, not with my son though. He played, ate and slept and when we were getting off the plane in Brisbane, one guy waked past me and said lady you must have the best babies I have ever seen travel, he never made a peep, unless he was laughing.

He continues every day to surprise us with his ability to adjust to things changing around him constantly. All of his cousins and Aunts & Uncles swooned over him for 3 long week in Australia and it was nice to enjoy the sun. We went to the beach, hiked through a rain forest and laid out and talked to the magpies. It was a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment