Who would have thought?

Looking back to years ago, I would never have thought that I would be living in Boston, married to an amazing man and have a beautiful little son. But here I am and the story started nearly 7 years ago.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Teeth

Just before we left for Australia in September Stephen received his 4 month shots, which he did very well with. That very same week gnawing on my finger and wouldn't you know it his first tooth appeared on the bottom. He never really complained much and so when we got to Australia and his second tooth appeared just days later I was even more surprised at how well he was doing. Well since then he has 6 teeth, He had 4 though by the time he was 6 months and the last two came in his 8th month. So he has 3 on top and 3 on the bottom and it makes it so much easier for him to eat his solid foods. But still you would not think that he was teething because apart from a bit of grumbling he really does not complain, actually I think our cats complain more about not getting fed on time than he does about his teeth ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment