Who would have thought?

Looking back to years ago, I would never have thought that I would be living in Boston, married to an amazing man and have a beautiful little son. But here I am and the story started nearly 7 years ago.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Grandparents




I was named after two very important people, my Poppy John (mums dad) and my Grandpa Stephen (dads dad). My grandpa was a hero not only in the eyes of the public but to his family and friends. He was a kind, loving man who had too many friends to count and he gave his all in everything he did at work at home and at play. I hope to grow up to respect everything he was and aim to be as decent a human being as he was.

My poppy is the greatest that you could ever ask for. The day I was born he didn't want to put me down, and the tears in his eyes said it all. He has helped my mum and dad heaps around the house and he is a continuous mountain of support even from over 17,000 miles away.

My Nanny & Grandma are both ridiculously in love with me and say I could do no wrong. I know all I have to do is bat my eyelids and pout my lips and I will get whatever I want from both of them. As they saying goes " What happens at Nanny's/Grandma's house, stays at grandmas house.

No comments:

Post a Comment