Who would have thought?

Looking back to years ago, I would never have thought that I would be living in Boston, married to an amazing man and have a beautiful little son. But here I am and the story started nearly 7 years ago.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Haloween


I had grand ideas of what to put Stephen in for his first Halloween, you know I wanted him to be perfect and look the part for his pictures. Then time got away from me and I didn't get the order in on time so I went to the mall and found a costume and you know what, I really don't think it would have mattered what he was in, he would have been damn cute in anything. So next year when he can walk I will get him the costume I wanted this year and it will be fantastic, but for now you will just have to enjoy this outrageously adorable 3 eyed monster. Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment